- Federal Ombudsman finds federal grant program for victims not meeting its objectives
- The Federal Ombudsman for Victims of Crime marks National Victims and Survivors of Crime Awareness Week 2016
- Federal Ombudsman for Victims of Crime, Sue O'Sullivan, marks the National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women in Canada.
- United Nations Declaration of Basic Principles of Justice for Victims celebrates its 30th anniversary
- Canada's Federal Ombudsman for Victims of Crime remarks on the coming into force of the Canadian Victims Bill of Rights
- Office of the Federal Ombudsman for Victims of Crime Releases its 2013-2014 Annual Report.
There are currently no Media Advisories from the last 30 days.
There are currently no videos from the last 30 days.